Friday, November 19, 2010

Week 14: What have l learnt?

This is the last week before we’ll be having a test for this course. Test? Huhu.. sounds scary. Hopefully, I can do my best for it.


Okay, for this week, I just want to reflect on what I have gone through this course which is from the first week until now.


This course is indeed helping me a lot. I have learnt a lot of IT skills based on the modules that we get. Special thanks to Pn Foziah for giving this valuable knowledge to us 

So, from this course, I have learnt:

1) Computing and internet skills
2) Photo Editing
3) Audio Editing
4) Video Editing
5) Software for ELT


All these knowledge is really helpful in my future teaching in order to have effective teaching and learning process. This is also for me as a future teacher to think of more interesting ways of arousing students’ interest in learning and getting them to participate in classroom activities.

All in all, I would like to thank my lecturer, Pn Foziah, for giving me guidance and feedback in this course.





I hope that I could apply what I have learnt through this course in my future teaching later. Insyaallah 

No comments:

Post a Comment