Friday, November 19, 2010

Week 10: Cut and paste songs~

This week, there are 3 tasks that we need to do. The tasks are:

1) Cut the chorus part of any song to make it a ringtone.
2) Remix two songs together.
3) Edit the song “Dua Insan” by M. Nasir and Siti Nurhaliza.


It was quite tough for me. But, I managed to complete these 3 tasks. At first, I was wondering why we need to do all these tasks. However, I started to realize that it is important to learn audio editing as it would help me to suit my teaching in the future. This is also for making the lessons as interesting as possible and able to engage students in learning.


For editing the audio, Audacity is the appropriate software. I believe that through learning this audio editing, I could carry out interesting activity in my future classroom and I would be able to enhance the students’ learning.







That’s all for this week. See you later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment